Who is this course for?
Anybody who wants to get started using PowerApps.
After the course, attendees will be familiar with the concepts and operation of PowerApps and be able to build a simple Power App for data entry.
Course Length – 1 day
- The basic concepts and operation of Power Apps,
- Power Apps environments,
- Connecting a Power App to data,
- The components of a Power App; screens, forms, controls and connectors,
- The Common Data Service (Microsoft’s out-of-the-box database, an integral part of the Power Platform infrastructure) and when to choose the Common Data Service (CDS) or external connectors,
- Building a data entry screen with a Canvas Power App,
- Deployment of Power Apps,
- Power App’s AI Builder capabilities,
- Canvas Components: re-usable components that we can build once and use many times,
- PowerApps controls within a Power BI report to edit data in a Power BI report and instantly see the changes,
- Using PowerApps with Power Automate (Flow),
- Canvas and model driven apps – how they differ and which to use when. (This course will concentrate on canvas apps.)
None. This is a beginner level course.