In 2019, Zomalex trained over 500 people over 30 separate courses. Our trainers are our consultants who spend most of their time delivering on client projects. This influences all aspects of our courses; we teach the things you are going to need in your day-to-day jobs.
We have provided in-house courses for many clients – including banks, transport companies, university staff, energy companies and public service organisations. If you would like an in-house Power BI course for your organisation, please get in touch.
Our courses include
- Visualising Data (our most popular course – aimed at people who want to be inspired and improve their data visualisation skills – it is not a technical course)
- Understanding Data (improve your data literacy; data 101 and basic stats, exploratory visual analysis, finding and fixing data quality issues, shaping datasets)
- Power BI – Introduction and Advanced Courses
- Data Modelling in Power BI
- Effective DAX (the calculation language of Power BI)
- Introduction to SQL
- Practical Python
- Getting started with R
We also run courses in understanding and analysis data. These are for people who work with data whatever their job role – they give a broad view and are not technical.