In 2020, we are running some open courses in central London – details and dates here.
In 2019, Zomalex trained over 500 people over 30 separate courses. Our trainers are our consultants who spend most of their time delivering on client projects. This influences all aspects of our courses; we teach the things you are going to need in your day-to-day jobs.
We have provided in-house courses for many clients – including banks, transport companies, university staff, energy companies and public service organisations. If you would like an in-house Power BI course for your organisation, please get in touch.
Our courses include
- Visualising Data (our most popular course – for people who want to be inspired and improve their data visualisation skills – this is not a technical course
- Getting Smarter About Data NEW for people who want to be more confident in assessing and discerning the truth behind data and insights presented to them
- Analysing Data (improve your data literacy; data 101 and basic stats, exploratory visual analysis, finding and fixing data quality issues, shaping datasets)
- Power BI – Introduction and Advanced Courses
- Data Modelling in Power BI
- Effective DAX (the calculation language of Power BI)
- Introduction to SQL
- Practical Python
- Getting started with R