I gave a short talk titled ‘A Month Of Predictive Analytics’ to the first meeting of the wonderful Meetup Mashup group on 18th June 2015. Here are the resources mentioned in the talk.
My slide deck is here.
Recent News about AI Machine Learning
- The Economist – Rise Of The Machines AI may not take our freedom but will take our jobs.
- The Guardian – Beware the rise of the digital oligarchy Data is power and we need to guard our personal data against abuse of it.
- BBC Radio 4 – In Business – Thinking Machines Interviews with machine learning experts in New York
- BBC Radio 4 – More or Less Interview about impact of machine learning with Kaggle ( an analytics competition company) founder
- The Telegraph – British cities to become testbeds for driverless cars
- Data Smart – John W Foreman
- Practical Data Science With R – Nina Zumel and John Mount
- Data Science For Business – Foster Provost and Tom Fawcett
- Applied Predictive Analytics – Dean Abbot
- Coursera Data Science Specialisation – Programming R @ John Hopkins University
- Introduction To Statistical Learning – Stanford University
My webinar for PASS Business Analytics Virtual Chapter (BAVC) comparing tools for exploratory data analysis is here together with previous webinars presented at PASS BAVC.