I gave a talk on ‘Tools for Exploratory Data Analysis’ to the PASS Business Analytics Virtual Chapter (BAVC) on June 11th 2015. Here are the links to resources and references.
The talk is on youtube here.
The OneDrive folder contains
- a CSV file containing the Titanic passenger list data used in the example
- the slide deck
- the R source code file for the Titanic demo
- the Excel 2013 workbook containing the PowerQuery and PowerView sheets for the Titanic demo
- a folder contain the RapidMiner repositories for the Titanic demo
- the CSV file containing the Titanic passenger list data used in the example
- the free Azure Machine Learning book (PDF)
The books I mentioned in the Resources slide are
- Data Science For Business – Foster Provost and Tom Fawcett
- Data Smart – John W Foreman
- Applied Predictive Analytics – Dean Abbot
- Power Query for Power BI and Excel – Chris Webb
- Practical Data Science With R – Nina Zumel and John Mount
This ML workspace contains the Azure ML experiments. You can copy the experiments into your own ML workspace.
A presentation on Azure ML from Microsoft’s Andrew Fryer and Amy Nicholson featuring a sample to predict flight delays is on Amy’s One Drive http://1drv.ms/1B798bz.
If you have any questions about the slide deck or the demo resources, please get in touch. My contact details are email@example.com or on LinkedIn athttps://uk.linkedin.com/in/zomalex.